Cuardaigh focal sa bhlag seo/Search this blog

Mo chlár is déanaí/My latest radio show

03 June 2023

⭐ When a Star is Born 0004 🌠 aka Droga Diana (Three Weeks Old)

#Procrastination #SelfSabotage #MovingOn #HeyDreamer #JohnSpillane #CarnivorousMe Drogi piękny noworodku w ramionach mamusi/Dear little newborn baby in your beautiful mammy's arms, masz trzy tygodnie! (Dwadzieścia jeden dni!) You are three weeks old! (21 days!) I miss you! I'm often away from home, and I never miss it. I always love coming home, but I don't miss being away. But I miss you! Yesterday at a special market in a garden centre, I saw some little towels with some cute little designs, and I thought of you. I'm working on improving my life by following John Spillane's two songs, "Hey Dreamer" and "I'm Moving On". Taking a leaf out of my son's book that he's reading "Atomic Habits", and my own book which I was inspired to read by that beautiful Amanda and her gorgeous husband Scott, Jordan Peterson's "12 Rules of Life". Last evening a few hours before going to bed, I watched Amanda's most recent video. It was just what I wanted. And I set my alarm clock for 6am {piece of cake these dayz as I'm going to bed with sunset and rising at sunrise}, and I wrote in my "WantToDoList" that I would "work from 7am until 11am". I've just realised, and it's not the first time, that putting pressure on myself to "work" isn't conducive to my go-with-the-flow nature. Pushing too hard for something just pushes it away, as in the gorgeous song by Fia, "The Art of Letting Go". She sings "the more I struggle and fight, trying to get it all right, I push away the very thing I want/Thinking it's all up to me, deciding how it will be, forgetting that I'm guided by the one/So I forgive myself over again, because I'm doing the best that I can, and there are no mistakes, I learn everyday, and the Universe is showing me the way". What I saw first hand before, is that everything I do to improve my life and wellbeing is "work", and I just want to remember it everyday. And to remember that by starting my day off with doing some of the more fun work things, then I fire myself up for a few hours of concentrated and focussed "dollar work", which gives me more wings to do more of the non-dollar things. 💸💸💸 So here I am dear Diana, practising what I teach. Start your day with creative, fun work, and know that you will be focussed and clear to do 4 or 5 hours of dollar work in the afternooon or evening, depending on the position of the sun, the amount of clouds, the vicinity of friends I haven't seen in a long time, etc. etc. (I *know* you're a bit young to be earning dollars babe, but tell your ma and da...!) And now I'll leave you to sleep beautiful little blondie, with some gorgeous songs to soothe you, and Amanda's beautiful YouTube video from the other day. Here's today's Essential Rogha Bhríde Radio Show Music on SpotifyMusic Le grá mór,
Twoja samozwańcza przybrana ciotka, Bríd

No comments:

Post a Comment