Cuardaigh focal sa bhlag seo/Search this blog

Sneek preview of my RADIO SHOW (1:53 mins)

An CHÉAD AGALLAMH LIOM 'RIAMH ar an taobh seo den mhic/My FIRST EVER radio INTERVIEW as a DJ

trying to figure out how this works.... :-) (2ú Bealtaine 2024, 11:51) Going for imperfect action, rather than perfect inaction, as the man himself Mark Attwood would say. Got it! (16:00 - after dinner! Yum!)

28 April 2024

### Big fuking RANT keyword hashtag SUICIDE ###

keywords
hashtags
key
words
hash
tags
tag
tag
tag
fukking SUICIDE!

Don't start me! 

In fact, I don't have to write this post.

Because I've pretty much said it all before.

In this here video here.

Stick your fukkin tags up your asses. Your tags and your keywords and your cakes and candy too. 
#ChemoNCandy #LetThemEatCakeWithTheirChemoToo

1 comment:

Bríd said...

I wrote this blog post because a friend of mine wrote that she was depressed & suicidal due to bullying.
And I heard that another friend (MN) had died. Rest in Peace beautiful woman!
I since found out that my friend MN had taken her own life. But I didn't know this when I wrote this post.
Bríd
Rogha Bhríde Radio Show
aka
Aisling Ní Acamé

Post a Comment